Lilith at Crunchy Green Lovin' Mom was nice enough to invite me to share about myself. (Gulp!)
The rules are pretty easy to follow…The person who has been tagged lists 6 things about herself then tags 6 other people who do the same.
So here are my 6 things…
* I am very shy. Actually quite timid at first, and then more open as I get to know you and you get to know me. People have told me that I seem like a totally different person than what they expected (not intentionally on my part), primarily when my quirky dry sense of humor comes out of nowhere and *Wham*!
* While I don't mind dogs overall, and even like them at times, I just have a thing about dogs and don't like to be around them. I do have dog allergies, but it's not that. It's their smell. I have a very sensitive nose and that wet dog odor that most people notice is actually what I smell all the time. And no, I'm sensitive to all smells so covering it up with flowery perfumy doggy shampoo doesn't do the trick.
* I could eat peanut butter every day. Oh yeah, I do. I mix it up: just plain, with bananas, rarely combine with jam or honey (too sweet), but it's out of this world with brown sugar. Yes folks, I'm spreading the word...along with the peanut butter...pb&bs is the best. (Don'tcha love how that reads: PB and BS!)
* I was an avid tea drinker until I was pregnant, and then I completely went off tea and have been a coffee drinker since. A dedicated coffee drinker due to a toddler who runs on Energizer batteries...continuously self-charging...need I say more. Also was into the red meat before (and I'm talking well-done charred steaks that could really take a chewing) and not fond of chicken, but have done a complete 180 on that one too.
*I'm constantly organizing and reorganizing. While I don't like to promote the following-mentioned store, I only go there when I can't find what I need anywhere else that I would prefer to shop at (for environmental reasons, of course). And yes, I find myself at Dollarama a couple times a month. And I never fail to come out with bins and tubs and buckets for organizing, in my preferred palette of bright neon versions of the primary colors. Evan recently learned that his dinosaurs have grown out of their red bucket and now reside in the big red tub with wheels, and that each category of toys belongs in it's own bucket and place in the shelf/closet/room. That way he can find them as he needs them. Which he does. Little organizing copy-cat! ;)
* While I am shy and timid and need some time to get to know a person, thereby coming off as a reclusive introvert, I am actually a closet extrovert and just need a little encouragement and guidance, and then I'm off like a rocket. Yes, I was that girl dancing on the speakers. Don't ask.
Now to tag 6 others… and the ones I've chosen (listed in alphabetical order, of course, I'm organized, remember?) are bloggers that are meaningful to me in different ways in my wacky little blog world.
Carrie out of Candid Carrie
Jack at slightly off-centre
JLORAYE from Candid Chaos
Lotus from Sarcastic Mom
The Maven foxin' it up at Stay-at-Home-Mayhem
WackyMommy over at WackyMommy
.
The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN
winn's window / koreen photography
- koreen (aka: winn)
- I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh
Oh yeah, peanut butter is awesome. And so is coffee!
ReplyDeleteThanks for thinking of me to tag. :-) I rarely actually do these tags anymore (yes, I'm truly a lazy jerk) BUT I can link you to some stuff from my blogging past. Hehe.
This one is a 7 things meme, and a 5 things meme combined:
Tagged Like Gangbusters
And it actually also contains a link to a previous 10 things meme that I had done at my very first "blog" on Myspace.
Then there's the Crazy Eight's Meme I did: Meme-ity Meme Meme Meme
Followed by a Thursday Thirteen post I did with 13 Embarrassing things about myself, I'm a stupid dork.
If that's not enough delightful information for you to read, I also did a post that was jam packed with Memes I had been tagged with: "Approximately a Shitload" of Memes
But if you need one more post, then there's also, Yup. Spazzazoid.
That was far more than you bargained for, wasn't it?
I've also done a series of posts answering questions people had of me, but I'll spare you. ;-)
Thanks again for thinking of me and wanting to know more. :-D
Thanks, Lotus. You've evidently done your share of tagging, so you're off the hook. Go take a rest or something. Maybe take some more pics of that adorable little boy of yours. :)
ReplyDelete