The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wednesday Already?!

It's time for wordlessness on this middle day of the week, and what theme suits me better today than that: so much pent up inside that I have no words (and yet here I am rambling)...

For the picture today, I'm reaching back... to a few years ago when I was closer to what I wanted. Now? Don't ask.


A link and another link for Wordless Wednesday.
.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, what a BEAUTIFUL photo -- I want to live in THAT neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful shot! I'd love to be there!

    Good luck getting closer to what you want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous mountain view! Very calming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful absolutely where is that if I may ask...thanks for your comment btw

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is at Banff, Alberta, Canada. One of my favorite places.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photo....

    Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh