********************************************
Tuesday was such a perfect day for the preschool picnic. I think they outdid themselves. At least, the weather was perfect, he played hard and he had a good time. (Moreso, they completely wore him out, so they are officially my new heroes.)
Below is the photo diary from his day. I followed him around and, believe it or not, found I could see word bubble over his head, which made it really easy to figure out what he was up to.
Tuesday was such a perfect day for the preschool picnic. I think they outdid themselves. At least, the weather was perfect, he played hard and he had a good time. (Moreso, they completely wore him out, so they are officially my new heroes.)
Below is the photo diary from his day. I followed him around and, believe it or not, found I could see word bubble over his head, which made it really easy to figure out what he was up to.
"Gotta keep up!" (((puffing))) "Now I'm doing it!"
"Ooh! She's cute! I think she likes me!
Hmmmm.... how does that flirting thing work now?"
"Score! I got her number!"



Great action shots. Looks like he had a tonne of fun!
ReplyDeleteHow much fun was that? Great pictures and great memories to share:-)
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Funny how we parents can figure out our kids' thoughts.
ReplyDeleteVisiting from Candid Carrie.
That is too cute! Looks like a perfect day for a picnic :)
ReplyDelete