Yes, I have fallen off the face of the earth. That is, for those of you who noticed I wasn't really around at all, and you were wondering if I'd fallen off the face of the earth. The answer is: Yes.
No, I'm not in Seventh Heaven or on Cloud Nine. But it's not exactly Purgatory either. Well, except for the unending rain and invasive mist as well as the mild but persistent cold and stomach bug (yes, both) that have plagued our days.
To add great insult to the pervading misery that is now our lives, I've started doing crunches and lunges. Just to have the suffering really hit home, you know? Nothing like a flash of agony to break up the monotony of dull throbbing pain.
Hope everyone's week is off to the bitchin' start that mine is. No, really.
The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN
winn's window / koreen photography
- koreen (aka: winn)
- I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh
I know whatchya mean by this weather... it's bringin' me down man!
ReplyDeleteMaybe all those crunches and lunges will strengthen your immune system and speed up your recovery.
Hope you start to feel better soon :)
Hope you are feeling better. Good luck with the working out too.
ReplyDelete