The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

One of Those Days

You ever notice that when you're bloated you feel like one of those old-style pickle barrels was inserted just under your skin? And how all your "fat" clothes are suddenly so constricting?

And how that third cup of coffee takes you from uncontrollable yawning to facial tics?

Or how you're so dogged tired that you're falling asleep faster than the little boy you're trying to put to bed, but as soon as he's out -- BAM! -- you're wide awake and can't stop puttering around? (That last one might just be me...)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh