The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Keeping the Dream Alive...

With the last few nights of my little nighttime monster kicking me in the back (yes, he's mummy-sick at nights again), I'm feeling a little tired, sleeping, and yes grouchy too.

I just want to laze around and do nothing much... what a dream!

Alas, the nighttime monster magically morphs into the daytime demon and needs me to go have some wacky fun. But I can dream, can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh