But now I need to get back on track because it wasn't just my internet usage I lapsed on. I don't know if I should get into everything, but I think an official to-do list would be helpful. Something set in stone. Stone-ish. Or just the internet, which as we all know keeps a copy of everything and eventually will come back to haunt us. Um, yeah, right. Here goes:
1. Supplements. Yes, Wack, that means the coral calcium-folate-ginseng combo every day. Thinking about taking it does not equate taking it. Focus! (Yes, it really really does help my energy. Really.)
2. Crunches and butt-lifts. Ya got a serious problem here and it's not the clothes shrinking. One day of doing calisthetics isn't going to cut the butter that is layered on that hot-bod. Every day! Or at least every other day. C'mon, Wack, let's get a move on.
3. Routine. That would be good. So what if pre-school is out and everything structured is shut down for months. You're not a complete idiot, Wack! Think of something!
I guess that's it. The important things on which I need to refocus. Wasn't there a Summer of Tranquility supposed to be happening for me? Where did that go to? It hasn't been un-tranquil all the time... just hectic and chaotic. That's all. So I guess I should add that as number
4. Summer of Tranquility. Find it. Do it.
Okay, now I'm done. Really.
.

Hmm, I'm not sure ordering yourself to find the Summer of Tranquility (Be! Tranquil! Now!) is really the best way to go, but maybe that's what works for you ;)
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about how thinking about it is not the same as doing it, I'm that way about exercise. I think about it so much that I make myself tired and have to take a nap, but then I can't figure out why I'm not losing weight...
I am so with you! Summer has brought so much chaos along with it this year. I'm trying to just enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteIf you find any tranquility, please share it with the rest of us!
I admit I'm a bit of a drill sergeant sometimes, even with myself, but ordering myself to do something often works. =)
ReplyDelete