I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.
I let my 3 year old help get the extra bedroom ready for his sister (3 years ago). He loved it and I figured she wouldn't care if it wasn't perfect. They alway want to do the "big" jobs.
you can say it, but do they listen?
ReplyDeleteHere’s my WW hope you can stop by!
Awe...what a helper.
ReplyDeletehttp://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/is-it-real.html
at least he has his painting smock on!!
ReplyDeleteI think the more you say no..the more they'll do the opposite! Such a handymanny here :)
ReplyDeleteah ha! I'll bet he his loving ever minute of it too!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday :)
Aww, but they have so much fun! Very cute!
ReplyDeleteI let my 3 year old help get the extra bedroom ready for his sister (3 years ago). He loved it and I figured she wouldn't care if it wasn't perfect. They alway want to do the "big" jobs.
ReplyDeleteAmen sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete